Ishia Scarf, Chevron Striped Woven Pashmina Scarf, Hand Made in India
Shop Risk Free! Free Shipping, Free Returns with Amazon Prime.
This chevron, pashmina scarf worked in a cheerful palette of bright, jewel tone hues, is woven and completely reversible. The colors reveal themselves differently on either side, creating two color coordinated versions of the pattern. Elasticized throughout creating a new twist on the classic pashmina, giving the scarf wonderful weight, and bounce, punctuated by twisted knotted fringe ends. This chevron shawl is made of a medium weight woven viscose fabric -- viscose is a natural fiber generated from wood cellulose -- making it an ideal layering piece for cool days or evenings.
- Woven Striped pattern, Reversible Pashmina
- 100% Viscose - twisted knotted fringe Ends - Hand Wash Cold
- Rectangle 10 " X 81" width can be stretched up to 29" wide
- Medium Weight, an excellent layer for cooler days and evenings
- Hand Woven in India, brightly colored chevron stripes