Jada Cashmere Silk Pashmina Scarf, Hand Made in India
Shop Risk Free! Free Shipping, Free Returns with Amazon Prime.
This pashmina cashmere scarf worked in beautiful greens, and teals, accented by rich chocolate brown, is woven in a gorgeous traditional Indian paisley pattern. This vintage, 1880s inspired pattern is Cashmere, Viscose, and Silk It has a luxurious feel, soft and silky, thin and warm, punctuated by twisted knotted fringe ends. This paisley pashmina shawl is made from all natural fibers, rich cashmere, lustrous silk and viscose -- viscose is a natural fiber generated from wood cellulose -- making it an ideal layering piece for cool days or evenings.
- Woven Paisley & Botanical Pattern, Cashmere Pashmina
- 40% Cashmere 30% Silk 30% Viscose - Twisted Knotted Fringe Ends - Dry Clean
- Large Rectangle 28" X 82" plus 3" of fringe on both sides can be worn as a scarf or a shawl
- Medium Weight, Thin but Warm - an excellent layer for cooler days and evenings
- Hand Woven in India, rich Cashmere pashmina shawl- Ships from the USA