Hana Reversible Cashmere Silk Pashmina Scarf, hand made in India
Shop Risk Free! Free Shipping, Free Returns with Amazon Prime.
- Woven Paisley & Floral Pattern, Reversible Cashmere Pashmina
- 40% Cashmere 30% Silk 30% Viscose - Twisted Knotted Fringe Ends - Dry Clean
- Very Large Rectangle 28” X 82” plus 3" of fringe on both sides can be worn as a scarf or a shawl
- Medium Weight, Thin but Warm - an excellent layer for cooler days and evenings
- Hand Woven in India, rich Cashmere pashmina shawl- Ships from the USA
This pashmina cashmere scarf worked in blue and beige, each accented by red and striking black, is woven in a gorgeous traditional Indian floral and paisley pattern that is completely reversible. The colors reveal themselves differently on either side of this paisley floral scarf, creating two color coordinated versions of the vintage, 1880s inspired pattern --One scarf 2 personalities! This Cashmere, Viscose, and Silk scarf has a wonderful feel, soft and silky, thin and warm, punctuated by twisted knotted fringe ends. This paisley pashmina shawl is made from all natural fibers, luxurious cashmere, lustrous silk and viscose -- viscose is a natural fiber generated from wood cellulose -- making it an ideal layering piece for cool days or evenings.